Ingemark is a custom software development agency trusted by some of the largest companies in Southeast Europe, as well as a number of companies from Western Europe, the Middle East, and the U.S. We love technology, but our true passion lies in using it to help our clients run their business better. Because the bottom line is, well, their bottom line.
Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Java developer and you have:
- minimum of 3 years experience in working with Java
- excellent knowledge and experience of working with Spring and/or Spring Boot framework as well as Hibernate or other ORM framework
- experience with Maven and Gradle tools; experience with Docker and Git software
- you enjoy trying out mind-bending ideas (we have Clojure in production!)
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Our Java work is mostly related to the implementation of various enterprise back-end services and integration components. We use the Spring Framework extensively.
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee
- Subsidized lunch