Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Ruby developer and you have
- minimum of 2 years experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- knowledge of test tools such as Factory Bot, RSpec and/or Capybara
- knowledge of REST interface details
- knowledge of Docker and Git
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Rails is our framework of choice for e-commerce sites and similar web applications.
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Choose your own equipment (Mac or Linux)
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee (and fruit, snacks, …)
- Subsidized lunch