Ingemark is a custom software development agency trusted by some of the largest companies in Southeast Europe, as well as a number of companies from Western Europe, Middle East and the U.S. We love technology, but our true passion lies in using it to help our clients run their business better. Because the bottom line is, well, their bottom line.
If you know that Ruby is not just a brand of chocolate and you would like to join our community and lead young professionals, then this is a perfect position for you!
Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Ruby developer and you have
- at least 5 years of commercial experience in web application development spanning multiple projects
- minimum of 5 years experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- at least 3 years of experience of using distributed source control management
- experience leading/mentoring teams or at least leadership qualities
- knowledge of test tools such as Factory Bot, RSpec and/or Capybara
- knowledge of REST interface details
- knowledge of Docker and Git
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you! Rails is our framework of choice for e-commerce sites and similar web applications.
- driving high performances from the team and must be able to lead from the front in terms of your technical ability
- must be able to implement best practices and must therefore be confident enough to take ownership of different processes when needed to
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee/tea and snacks
- Subsidized lunch
- MultiSport card