Ingemark is a custom software development agency trusted by some of the largest companies in Southeast Europe, as well as a number of companies from Western Europe, the Middle East, and the U.S. We use technology to help our clients run their business better, increase their efficiency, enhance productivity and gather/analyze data, as well as to improve communication with their customers and workers.
As a reliable and responsible partner and employer, we are constantly striving for hard work, learning and excellence. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs – to be sure that you are great for this role.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any queries you may have, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process. Help us drive great solutions for our customers, send us your application and work with us.
The Ingemark Key Account Manager role is proactive and always on the lookout for opportunities. We are aware Key Account Managers are extremely important for any organisation wanting to grow and develop their network and a loyal client base. If you are a skilled Key Account Manager who will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers, then this exciting opportunity is for you.
We are looking for a person who can develop and maintain relationships with senior management and key IT stakeholders in large enterprises. This person should understand enterprise IT to the extent that they can have a conversation with any Chief Information Officer or IT Manager, identify key challenges and opportunities and understand how our company can help them.
● Previous experience in B2B sales process, B2B account management and/or B2B
customer success roles (at least 3 years), preferably in the IT services industry
● Strong business sense and industry expertise
● Self-driven and ability to work as individual
● Fluency in English
● Technical/Engineering educational background
● Experience with Customer Relationship Management software
● Fluency in German
● Executing yearly strategic sales plan
● Regularly monitoring client satisfaction
● Discussing future plans with clients
● Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers
● Learning about customers’ businesses, identifying how our company can bring them value and help them achieve their goals
● Upselling and cross-selling of services in the company portfolio
● Negotiating optimal terms and conditions with clients
● Ability to read customer contracts and other legal documents and identify key points
● To a lesser extent, helping acquire new customers
Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
Ability to work remotely
Christmas, vacation, and new baby bonus
Free coffee/tea and snacks